Time-Tested Hardware, Custom Made In The USA
Highland Forge is a team of skilled craftsmen and designers with more than 50 years combined experience in custom drapery hardware and interior design.
All products are made by hand at our facility in Atlanta, GA, using the highest quality materials and earth-friendly manufacturing.
Since our founding in 2005, we have worked closely with thousands of designers, architects, workrooms and installers to develop and refine our product line.
We've obsessed over every product detail and you're sure to notice this difference the moment you unpack your hardware!
We've Got You Covered!
Our product line covers the full spectrum of decorative drapery hardware, including:
- High Strength Rods in Round, Square, and Hammered, sizes 1/2" to 2"
- All Configurations including custom Corner, Bay, Bow, and Crown Rods
- All Mounting Types: Double curtain rods, ceiling mounts, inside mounts, and cafe mounts
- French Return Rods in Mitered (Squared) and Curved styles, including Double Return Rods
- Outdoor Hardware: Brushed Stainless Steel as well as ultra-durable Powder Coated finishes
- Bypass Hardware: Precision C-rings and Bypass brackets for extra long curtain rods
- Fully Custom: Rod lengths specified to 1/8", projections to 1/4", and tighter upon request
- Curtain Rings in Round, Square, and Bypass, sizes 1" - 3 1/2"
Heavy Duty Curtain Rods
Our rod wall thickness is optimized for the maximum strength to weight ratio, making it much stronger than solid bar
(which weighs itself down) and significantly stronger than off-the-shelf rods:
- Our 1" diameter can span up to 90", allowing a one-way draw on a 90" rod or a split-draw up to 180", without the need for bypass hardware.
- Our 1 1/4" diameter (and larger) can span up to 105", allowing a one-way draw on a 105" rod or a split-draw up to 210", without the need for bypass hardware.
- Our high strength brackets can support heavy loads with ease, helpful for blackout drapes and large projections.
French Return Rods
We excel in rods with returns and are proud to offer returns in more rod diameters, styles and
projections than anyone else in the world. We make custom Mitered and Curved Returns as well as Double Shared Return Rods.
Read more about our
Outdoor Drapery Hardware
We specialize in outdoor hardware and offer high grade stainless steel as well as our outdoor rated powder coatings.
A lot goes in to producing a truly outdoor-durable metal product, and you'll be happy to know that we have decades
of experience and innovation on our side. If you're looking for outdoor drapery hardware you've come to the right place!
Call or email today and we can advise on the perfect solution for your outdoor project.
See more details on our
Even with our long-spanning rods, the situation can still arise where you need to slide rings past a bracket.
Our precision bypass brackets and C-rings allow a one-way draw on rods of infinite length, for both wall and ceiling mounts.
While most of our competitors struggle with bypass hardware, we have perfected our design over the years and proven it to
work flawlessly in countless installations. Our bypass hardware is tried and true, and guaranteed to work.
Read more about
Beautiful, Durable Finishes
We have five standard powder coated finishes (indoor/outdoor durable) as well as
Brushed Stainless and Glossy Brass (available on stainless steel hardware).
All finishes are hard and smooth which means rings slide effortlessly and the finish will never wear down.
Read more about our
Fastest Lead Time
We work with extreme efficiency to maintain the fastest lead time in the industry.
Most orders ship in 2-3 weeks, while stock parts (rings, samples, etc.) ship within a day.
Please note that lead times are currently longer than normal due to Covid-19.
We can also do Rush Orders when needed (speeds up production time for an extra fee).
Read more on
Are you in the design trade?
We offer trade accounts to workrooms, designers, architects, and similar professionals - please contact us for details.
Not sure where to begin?
We're here to help! Call or email today and let our Drapery Hardware Experts find the perfect hardware for your project.
We look forward to hearing from you!